All Girls Prawning Competition
Venue: Prawning at ORTO 81 Lorong Chencharu #01-09 ORTO Singapore 769198
Date: 30 June – Sat (Preliminaries) 1 July – Sun (Finals)
Participation Fee: $45 (Early Bird Pricing for first 30 sign ups $40)
Registration Starts: 26 May
Top – $500 Cash sponsored by My Prawning Kaki (MPK) + TROPHY
2nd – PROTAKO SPARKLE 6/7 by PIRATE SHRIMP + TROPHY
3rd – PROTAKO LORD by HMRS 5/6 + TROPHY
4th – 10 HRS Prawning Card
5th – 5 HRS Prawning Card
Most Catches Winner : PROTAKO SPARKLE 5/6 by HAPPY PRAWNING CLUB (HPC)
Lucky Draw: Prawning Accessories sponsored by My Prawning Kaki (MPK) & PIRATE SHRIMP
There would be 4 Preliminary rounds:
|Round 1: 09:00 to 12:00||Round 3: 16:00 to 19:00|
|Round 2: 12:30 to 15:30||Round 4: 19:30 to 22:00|
Minimum participants per session: 16
Maximum participants per session: 20
The Top 4 participants with the most number of prawns caught will proceed to the Finals.
The Prizes would be awarded ONLY based on the results of the FINALS, whereby the participant who catches the most number of prawns will emerge to be the WINNER.
She will walk away with the GRAND PRIZE OF $500 CASH.
Other Terms and Conditions
- There has to be a minimum of 64 participants (max: 80) before this tournament is confirmed.
- Assistance is allowed to all female anglers during the competition like unhooking of prawn, cutting of baits, hooking of baits, untangling of lines but she has to set the hook and land the prawn on her own.
- If the tournament is canceled due to insufficient participants or unforeseen circumstances, participants will be given a full refund.
- However, if a registered participant is unable to attend any sessions due to his or her own personal reasons, no refund would be given.
- Changing the names of a registered participant would be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- The minimum number of participants per session is 16. We reserve the right to cancel the session and shift the participant to another session if there are less than 16 participants in that session.
- The maximum number of participants per session is 20.
- There will be 4 sessions of 30 mins each for both the preliminary round and finals.
- Participants will have to re-draw their seating position at the end of each session.
- Counting of prawns will only be done at the end of 4 sessions.
- In the case of a tie, there will be a sudden death session where the tied participants will compete to catch the most prawns in 10 minutes.
- If there is any foul play or cheating involved, the participant will be disqualified and ask to leave the competition immediately.
- Participants under 12 years old will be given TWO prawns at the start of the competition.
- Participants are allowed to use their own Prawning Rods, Floats and Hooks.
- Only Single Hooks are allowed.
- The only bait provided would be Chicken Heart but participants are allowed to bring and prepare their own baits. The use of pork and cockles as bait is strictly not allowed.
- Participants will be able to bring home all the prawns that they catch at the end of the session.
- Registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
- For all other enquiries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook Message.
Kindly register and make the full payment at our Prawning Counter to confirm your time slot.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]