Event Executive (Full Time)
As a Event Executive, your responsibility is to convert enquiries into events with a keen attention to meeting our guests’ requests for the event.
Summary of Responsibilities
- Deal with telephone and e-mail enquiries for ORTO.
- Initiate booking process by creating quotations/invoices/bookings, notifying and booking vendors when required for any types of events.
- General document and correspondence production and distribution.
- Be well versed with our vendors’ rates and activities to carry out site visits and tours with clients and potential clients, pre-booked or walk-ins.
- Take ownership of his/her bookings guiding the client through the contracting stages of the event process to ensure a successful seamless event.
- Assist in Setting up, Tearing Down and Turnovers between events.
- Carry out events from start till end, ensuring that guests are taken care of.
- Host teambuilding sessions when needed.
- Assist or teach fellow team members (both Full and Part time) in running events and ensuring.
- Take ownership of all venues and ensure that the space is well taken care of.
- Proactively seeking additional business from existing clients.
- Responsible for re-booking annual clients and maintaining those relationships.
- To attend training and meetings as and when required.
- To comply with local legislation as required.
- Singaporeans/PR only.
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- A confident speaker, able to communicate and interact effectively.
- Proactive and responsible.
- Fresh poly/uni grads welcomed. Working experience is a bonus.
- A keen eye for design will be a bonus.
Please send your resume to email@example.com