Double Hook Champion: Season 1
Venue: Prawning at ORTO 81 Lorong Chencharu #01-09 ORTO Singapore 769198
Date: 1 Oct – Sun
Participation Fee: $40
Registration Starts: 8 Sep 2017 – 6pm
1st: 20HRS PRAWNING PACKAGE + PRAWNING ROD WORTH $150 + TROPHY
2nd: 10HRS PRAWNING PACKAGE + PRAWNING ROD WORTH $100 + TROPHY
3rd: 5HRS PRAWNING PACKAGE + PRAWNING ROD WORTH $50 + TROPHY
There will only be 1 round of 4 sessions, starting at 12:30pm.
Minimum participants: 14
Maximum participants: 20
The Top 3 participants with the most number of prawns caught at the end of the 4 sessions will win.
Each successful double header catch is worth 5 extra prawns.
Verification by Competition Marshal is required before prawns are unhooked to be considered valid.
The Prizes would be awarded based on the final amount of prawns at the end of the 4th sessions. The participant who catches the most number of prawns will emerge to be our DOUBLE HOOK CHAMPION. He/She will walk away with the GRAND PRIZE OF 20HRS PRAWNING PACKAGE, PRAWNING ROD WORTH $150 AND A CHAMPION TROPHY.
|DOUBLE HOOK CHAMPION|
|Registration & Drawing of Seat Position:||12:15|
|Prawn Session 1 Starts:||12:30|
|Prawn Session 1 Stops:||13:00|
|Prawn Session 2 Starts:||13:10|
|Prawn Session 2 Ends:||13:40|
|Second Release of Prawns & Change Seats|
|Prawn Session 3 Starts:||13:50|
|Prawn Session 3 Ends:||14:10|
|Prawn Session 4 Starts:||14:20|
|Prawn Session 4 Ends:||14:50|
Other Terms and Conditions
- There has to be a minimum of 14 participants (max: 20) before this tournament is confirmed.
- If the tournament is canceled due to insufficient participants or unforeseen circumstances, participants will be given a full refund.
- However, if a registered participant is unable to attend any sessions due to his or her own personal reasons, no refund would be given.
- Changing the names of a registered participant would be allowed on a case-by-case basis.
- There will be 4 sessions of 30 mins each.
- Participants will have to re-draw their seating position at the end of each session.
- Counting of prawns will only be done at the end of 4 sessions.
- In the case of a tie, there will be a sudden death session where the tied participants will compete to catch the most prawns in 10 minutes.
- If there is any foul play or cheating involved, the participant will be disqualified and ask to leave the competition immediately.
- Female participants and children under 12 years old will be given THREE prawns at the start of the competition.
- Timings provided in the timetable are only close estimates and may subject to changes if there are unforeseen circumstances.
- Participants are allowed to use their own Prawning Rods, Floats and Hooks.
- Only Double Hooks are allowed.
- The only bait provided would be Chicken Heart but participants are allowed to bring and prepare their own baits. The use of pork and cockles as bait is strictly not allowed.
- Participants will be able to bring home all the prawns that they catch at the end of the session.
- Registration will be on a first come first serve basis.
- For all other enquiries, kindly email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop us a Facebook Message.
Kindly register and make the full payment at our Prawning Counter to confirm entry into competition.